Taizhou Dongnan Auto And Motorcycle Accessories Co., Ltd.
Main products:Leisure plastic chair, Outdoor leisure folding table and chairs, Auto and motorcycle accessories, Plastic pallet
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Ng John
  • Company Name : Taizhou Dongnan Auto And Motorcycle Accessories Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-576-88112818, 81872053,88111907
  • Fax : 86-576-88111951
  • Address : Zhejiang,Taizhou,Sanjia Industrial Zone, Jiaojiang District, Taizhou City, Zhejiang Province. China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 318014

Company Profile
Welcome to DHF



DHF is the leading furniture manufacturer in China since 1999 with 500 employees and 40,000 square meters of production and facilities areas. The DHF products are a combination of imported and China made components to ensure we remain at the forefront of technology at a competitive price.



The contemporary design of DHF chairs together with an accessible price give DHF access to different market worldwide. To date, 30% of the company's products are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 70% are specialized in exporting to...


Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.